Terms and Conditions
- Joop Girls only allows adult individuals to propose their time and companionship to other adult individuals.
- We agree with Article 23 of the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights, “Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.” It is a basic human right for every individual to choose their occupation.
- We also believe that no-one should be compelled to work and will support organisations fighting human trafficking – see here for further information.
- Joop Girls does not benefit from or negotiate in any way any transaction between advertisers and users of the site. We don’t sell anything but advertising services to advertisers.
- The choices advertisers and users make by using this site are their own. Joop Girls accepts no responsibility for anything which may arise from those choices. Please ensure you do not contravene the laws of your country of residence.
- These ‘Terms and Conditions’ will be updated from time-to-time. We will inform registered users of material changes to them by email. Unregistered users are recommended to check back each visit if they are concerned about their rights or our current policies.
i) “MR” is the websiteJoop Girls -JoopGirls.com – where independent individuals and agencies can provide information about themselves and the services (the “Services”) they provide to its users to access and request further information.
ii) “Services” are defined as time spent by two consenting adults together for which one may receive a gift or monetary donation, or not.
iii) “Advertising” means the advertising provided to Individuals and Agencies (together “Advertisers”) for the promotion of their Services, MR does not provide any other service, act as an intermediary or have any other activity.
iv) “Agency” means any person or company placing Advertising on behalf of a third party.
a) We will not sell or share any personal information with any commercial third-parties.
b) We require an email address for registered users, but this will only be used for mails from this site and not for any other purpose.
c) We do collect personal information in various ways, including all forms on the site where users enter information. This is only used for communications with you, nothing else.
d) Any personally identifiable information will only be used by us in order to provide support, technical, billing and other types of interactions you may request.
e) We follow industry standards for the protection of systems and data security to protect personal information. For example, we implemented https in 2013 and continue to follow a continual program of audit and checks on the service.
f) We collect anonymous user information using standard tracking cookies.
For all users
a) MR does not assess the nature of the Advertising for its appropriateness in each legal jurisdiction from which it can be accessed. It is your responsibility to ensure that the local laws in your country of residence permit you to access, interact with or place Advertising.
b) To use this website you need be at least 18 years of age or the ‘age of majority’ in the country from which you are accessing the website, whichever is greater.
c) Although MR endeavours to maintain controls on the nature of the listings from Advertisers, it makes no warranty or guarantee as to their accuracy or otherwise. MR specifically holds no liability for any actions or decisions a user may take subsequent to viewing a listing on MR.
For all Advertisers
a) Any activity which contravenes these Terms and Conditions may result in the immediate termination of any Advertising. You agree that any time remaining on terminated Advertising will not be refunded in this case.
b) You guarantee that all information and pictures are a true representation of the services you are offering. In addition, you guarantee that the proposal of time and companionship in addition to the description and details you propose in the Advertising do not contravene any local laws.
c) You will not post any information on behalf of any individual who has not given their express consent.
d) No individual included in the Advertising is under 18 years of age or the ‘age of majority’ in the country of residence.
e) Any individuals included in the Advertising are acting of their own free will, without any coercion of any kind.
f) You may not engage in any activity towards any other Advertiser using the site, including, not exclusively, contacting them using the messaging on the site, through reviews or in the forums.
g) You may not engage third parties to post fake reviews, comments or discussion on the site.
h) Once you have purchased credits, there is no facility for a refund. Once credits have been applied to a specific listing, this operation cannot be reversed. Any deleted listings will automatically lose any premium or featured time remaining on them.
i) You understand and accept that the MR makes no representation as the effectiveness or otherwise of any Advertising.
j) You agree that MR has no responsibility to any Advertiser except for the delivery of the Advertising and the maximum liability with each individual Advertiser in the case of non-delivery cannot exceed the cost of the non-delivered Advertising.
k) You indemnify MR for any action taken against it as a result of any of your Advertising.
Last updated 11th june 2016